The temperatures are soaring and its time for iced teas, floppy hats, sunglasses, colored hues and shorts!
Who doesn’t love shorts? They are uber comfy, super stylish and give you the liberty to experiment as per the occasion.
While I wore my pink shorts with a breathe easy white cotton shirt, accessorized with tan gladiators and waist belt for a lazy afternoon with friends, you can team your denim shorts or colored number in a variety of ways!
- Team your denims with ganjis or tank tops for a fuss free afternoon in the sun. Accessorize with chunky cuffs and links for a biker girl look or go dainty with a bow brooch pinned on your tank.
- Wearing your tiniest shorts with kaftan tops is a stylish option while beating the scorching heat.
- Who says you cannot team kurtis with shorts? Break a few rules this summer. Team your colored shorts with an ikkat print kurti and clinch it at the waist with a thin belt.
- Raid your brothers wardrobe and embrace androgyny by pairing men’s shirt with your shorts.
- Shorts are the perfect excuse to flaunt the prettiest and the grungiest of your footwear! Team your shorts with gladiators, pumps, oxfords, brogues or even mojris.
- You can also play with color blocking by contrasting the shorts against the top or play it safe by contrasting the in-tucked top against the belt.
On a parting note, Streak Hue Fall is featured in Maebell’s blog!
to view the post and read my interview.
Till the next post,